Help T_T

Participant count
  • Participant list

Brenny

Hey Im new on this forum (obv) Im not sure this is the right place to ask this, i do apologise, but im kinda lost and i really do not wish to ask for local help as they can not be trusted ^^

Anyway, i hope to get some help or technical advice here so here i go...

I have 2 X TS-W253R 1000W 10" Subs powered by a 1X GMD-8500M and a 8400M 1200 Watt amps. The one connected to the GMD-8400M Amp, doesnt go as hard as the one on the 8500. What could be the problem? The settings on the amp are all on factory preset...

I hope someone can ask me as it kinda sux having it be nice bass to cheap bass T_T

Impedance is a possibility... but i have had this set up for over a month now, and its only decided to rupture recently like past 4 days.. i lowered the gain setting, both of them nearly equally and i still get the same problem, but not as frequent now...

ok, two subs running off different amps? are they sharing the same airspace? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Honestly I would sell both amps on CL and pick up a single amp. Unless you are running the same amps gain matched or strapping its a bad idea.

agreed. they need to be straped to have the exact timing on the output rails. plus poineer amps are not highly suggested. the model years are different and i know they both do 1000w(hahaha) but they have different slew rates. even if they were made in the same factroy right behind each other id still strap them. just my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.