Help suggest some Sub choices?

Participant count
  • Participant list

VintriX

I recently bought a new head unit in my car... the Kenwood KDC-X896.... it has 3x4.0v Pre-Outs for more power... (than the usual 2.5v)

Im new to the world of car audio, so aside from doing my own research I thought it would be nice to get some others opinions on what I should buy.

Im looking at spending no more than roughly $600 for the Subwoofer and Amplifier combined (and preferrably the capacitor as well)

Im looking for about 700-1000w RMS in a one speaker Sub. (to save on trunk space)

Any suggestions for high end sub choices along with amps that I can buy for that price?

Thanks... If any more clarification is needed, ask and I'll do my best to answer!

I'd get a battery instead of a capacitor. Does this price include enclosure?

What are you looking for out of your system?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.