help,sub thump everytime I change a track?

adammk5
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
theres a really low frequency thump everytime i change a track on my cd player, it's so powerful that it makes my sunroof hop about a centimeter.It gets really anoyying,I think it's my brutius amp i'm not sure.

my system sounds really good but my sub thumps between tracks

my sub is in a 3.5 cube sealed box(15xxx) with polyfill

i'll be standing by for a response,thank you

Upgrade you ground connections for your Headunit and Amplifier. Make sure they are tightly secured to bare metal with the same size wire as the positive power wire.

Also make sure you have run your RCA and speaker wires to the sub away from power and ground connections.

if these do not work try different rca's and if thats not it have the deck and the amps tested for a cold soldier joint in the rca inputs and outputs

dude bump, my friend has the same problem.

whenever he changes cd or turns the car off with the sub switch on, there's this loud ass freaking bass haha, scared me $hitless

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.