help...solo x 18 in a mitsubishi eclipse

i'm not advertising what i own...shit i own a DD 3510 boxed in a CRX....and i get loud and low....no need for a advertisement as everyone knows DD...I'm just warning you as i've already seen the sub in action...that exact one. and it sounded like crap.

I was sponsored by Kicker in 2003-2004. I was the first competitor in the Northeast to have them. I really know that sub and when I say you could use a small sealed box, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I had 2 in a small ported box (10^3) in my Navigator.

yeah it was metered with the xx herc and it did a 138.7 on music but when I opened the trunk after the run was over the entire back of the box had come off so far I could put my hand in it lol. After I upgraded to a xx colossus and braced the box I never had it metered on a tl but I did have a meter that was supposed to be accurate to ~1db of the tl(cant remember the name of it ) and would do somewhere around a 147ish so that gives you some idea and the box was still leaking air fyi

yeah that build looks hard as hell. cj i never said you were advertising, im saying the other posts were. your the only one with an honest opinion...i respect that. mr slate, do you have any build pics? please and thanks

if you want to do a solo x 18 then do it, they work very WELL in small boxes so dont think different. there has been many tests that can prove this.
also i never got numbers when i did that RD / Atomic install, but i will be getting numbers soon when i get my new install done which will be in the same category.

Two AudioQue HDC3 15s powered by my stetsom 4k2d
make sure to let me know how it goes...youve peaked my interest

yeah that build looks hard as hell. cj i never said you were advertising, im saying the other posts were. your the only one with an honest opinion...i respect that. mr slate, do you have any build pics? please and thanks
This was in my Navi.

Navi2003-1.jpg

X2 on the difference on the zx and kx. And I'm pretty sure everyone uses crxs for comps? Lol last time I checked three were fir sale on this site and both my local shops had them. #1 for loud hatchbacks?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.