help...solo x 18 in a mitsubishi eclipse

You will have plenty of room for this sub I fit it in the trunk of my mazda3 and it had right around 8cf of airspace. I can totally see where you are coming from about wanting this sub because I could have gotten louder off 2 15"s in the trunk but I wanted the solo x lol

its a hard sub to turn down! i think the new models look great too. and i can tell how much you like the aqs haha. do you have any pics of the box audiom3?

yeah the music part is a definate down, but competition wise i think itll surprise. the local shop brought down their hummer with 2 solos and beat for a while, granted they were running on a warhorse. considering theres no way id buy one, it was a nice dream

if all you are looking for is to be another guy with a solo-x be my guest but roll up to a local shop or competition beating with an Fi, RD, Sundown, AA, AQ, DD sub and they will wonder wtf where did you get that....how much are they.....it sounds so great....be the life of the scene...instead of another boner who fell trap to the solo-x black hole.

remember...nebraska. no ones smart enough to use an online site, and the solo retails at 2 grand. ill be the only one, let alone throw it in an eclipse

if you want to do a solo x 18 then do it, they work very WELL in small boxes so dont think different. there has been many tests that can prove this.

also i never got numbers when i did that RD / Atomic install, but i will be getting numbers soon when i get my new install done which will be in the same category.

Two AudioQue HDC3 15s powered by my stetsom 4k2d

if all you are looking for is to be another guy with a solo-x be my guest but roll up to a local shop or competition beating with an Fi, RD, Sundown, AA, AQ, DD sub and they will wonder wtf where did you get that....how much are they.....it sounds so great....be the life of the scene...instead of another boner who fell trap to the solo-x black hole.
I did it because I though it was a bad ass sub, and im sure that is the same reason you are doing it! So have fun and good luck because no matter what you will probably be happy with how loud it gets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

cj a lot of people have good things to say about it. id be glad if i got 20 people telling me its a garbage sub, but the only other ones who are, advertise their own stuff. i appreicate your opinion, dont get me wrong, but im getting more positive than negative feedback

nah I actually tore it out yesterday because I bought a new car so I need to sell that one

4195_77146029268_505234268_1602931_56290_n.jpg

I did it because I though it was a bad ass sub, and im sure that is the same reason you are doing it! So have fun and good luck because no matter what you will probably be happy with how loud it gets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
did you ever get it tested?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.