Help setting up my BRX 2000.1D

Participant count
  • Participant list
Is the Level knob the same as the gain?
yea the level knob will only turn up as high as you have the gain on the amp set. If you dont have access to a o-scope then use a DMM to set your gain.

Do you know the pre-out voltage for you HU?

From what I could find on the internet it says Three 2.5V RCA preamp outputs for optional full range and subwoofer amplifier
your pre-out is similiar to mine. 2.5 is on the low end. so just use a dmm to set the gain

I haven't set a gain going off of the pre out voltage, Do I have to get the 2.5?
you dont really have to know the pre out to set them. With a Dmm you use it to set the "target" voltage for the amp.

what are you wiring the subs to 1, 2, or 4ohms?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.