Help Selecting Sub For My System!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey everyone, I am in need of a 12" sub and was looking for some help choosing one that will be good with my Alpine MRD-M1000 amp. Here are some specs...
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-6J6IqVVw5Ut/p_500MRDM100/Alpine-MRD-M1000.html

I haven't had much luck lately and just burnt one up. I'm looking for one that will be reliable. Any suggestions? I plan on using a vented box too.
Budget? Sundown SA is very popular these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I am in need of a 12" sub and was looking for some help choosing one that will be good with my Alpine MRD-M1000 amp. Here are some specs...
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-6J6IqVVw5Ut/p_500MRDM100/Alpine-MRD-M1000.html

I haven't had much luck lately and just burnt one up. I'm looking for one that will be reliable. Any suggestions? I plan on using a vented box too.
I have a custom built dual 4 sub that would be perfect for that amp

I'm a baller on a budget of around $100. If I purchase new then it'll cost me more for lesser quality or I could buy a used one that is decent for around the same price. This is the 2nd sub that has done this to me. (1) Infinity Kappa 12.1d & that Eclipse sw6123.4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.