2 10's sealed box, recommend highest overpower?

Participant count
  • Participant list

NotSoNicely

USA wy
Hello, thank you for reading. Im a noob, i have a aftermarket head unit in a vw beetle. However i have 2 10" mtx audio subs. And a 600 watt amp. Im not sure what there rated for, but i found on there website they could be rated up to 250rms, so would 100watts over between 2 subs be to much? Thank you!

Hello, thank you for reading. Im a noob, i have a aftermarket head unit in a vw beetle. However i have 2 10" mtx audio subs. And a 600 watt amp. Im not sure what there rated for, but i found on there website they could be rated up to 250rms, so would 100watts over between 2 subs be to much? Thank you!
As long as everything is set properly you should be fine ..keep a clean signal with no clipping

you can throw a 10,000 watt amp onto them and run it no problem. Just because the amp does a lot of watts doesnt mean you have to use all of it. you can literally set the amp to do X amount of wattage if you have too much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.