Help running a second battery.

need just a smaller battery depending on the power youd like to run...give us details...youre like a few minutes late just sold a awesome smaller batt for cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well i just picked up a sundown saz-1500d, and im not sure what kinda sub i am getting but im not sure how under rated the saz is i would love to run it at 1500rms that would be idea, but my alt is a 90amp stock alterantor. I have a old kinetic 800hc but im not sure if its still good or not. But what else do i need?

get a volt meter to check your battery to make sure its still good. have you bought ur power wire yet? i got some awesome 2/0 power wire for sale right now id sell you. but a decent batt up fornt and this hc800 in the rear with good wire and the big 3 done will be good for this amp.

Also please stop trying to sell me stuff, lol, i would have said aw hell yeah i want that the first time u said something, i said i am thinking about it.

Also please stop trying to sell me stuff, lol, i would have said aw hell yeah i want that the first time u said something, i said i am thinking about it.
i never saw you say yes or no. second no you dont need anything else. why dont you read a little on here...the bigger of the two batts will always charge off the smaller batt but as long as you drive daily you will be fine. just test your hc800 idhonestly drop it off at auto zone and have them charge and test it. there r TONS of threads on here use the search button

Yes you do need more than just wire.

To "properly" run a battery at the back of your car, you will need the following.

1. 3 fuse holders and fuses

2. Battery for back

3. Wire from front batt to rear batt for + and - and a lil extra to go from rear batt to amps. (1/0 or better)

Now. Place batt in trunk, secure to car. Install fuse holder within 12" of front batt on the + line. Now install fuse holder on same line within 12" of rear batt. Now install fuse holder within 12" of rear batt on + line going to amp. Hook up all negatives. Insert fuses. Start car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.