HElp!!!!!!!!rookie wants BOOM!!!!!!!!

I am running a high amp alt. you idiot. Since you are so educated then you would know that caps aren't just for "current draw". Try doing some research on what an electrolytic capacitor does in its entirety, in relation to dc and ac components in the power line.
you are truly a dumb fukk...and the more you open your mouth, the more you validate that statement. peace

NG

oh ****. what is that eatel site or whatever it is, i cant remember. but this dude could use it to educate himself.

now to get back on topic the loudest subs are probably the digital designs. but, if you do a correct install then you will only need 1 9512 or 9515. but for the power you will be running i would get a single 13 w7 and make a very nice box and you will be satisfied.

al

I'll make you a deal, I'll quit being a dikk if you will just do some deep research on caps. My Dad is an electronic engineer, thats where I got my info. Now I'm not gonna claim to know exactly how it works but what he told me is ( about six months ago) there is an AC component in a DC power system. The AC component messes with the DC current which in lamens terms means the AC component needs a place to go and has none so it ends up being spent through the amp. What a cap does is help to ground out the AC component so you get a cleaner DC current which we all know means cleaner more efficient operation of the amp. P.S> Sorry for being such an a$$ hole, I've been sick. :thumbsup

iffffffffffffffffffffff thats true...
...why 2 caps?
Just to keep it proper. The more amps you install the more current draw you'll get, so if you install a cap after the D block for each amp you'll be safe in having proper capacitence. Plus if you want to pound on day the sub amp will draw more current than the highs amps and you'll need the whole 1 farad depending on how much current. your amp is drawing. Just some lamens terms pointers.

what a douche bag. honestly...wtf are u talking about? sound as good as you...i sound better. and...where the **** did all this talk about distortion and **** come from...just keep ur mouth shut till u actually know what ur talking about...and i don't think that'll happen...unless this becomes a "how to be a douche bag" forum. peace
NG

o.k. dude, calm down. I think this guy knows more than you think. And so what if he says his system is better, who knows? For all you know my knock-off Volfenhag wanabee German sub is going to sound better than yours. Just forget about it, we need a mod. to shut this thread down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.