help removing gps tracking chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we could help if you actually explained what your trying to say instead of rambling on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
gps tracking chip.... its got two wires coming out of it..... if it powers down supposedely shorts out the car, so you may place jumper wire across the two wires and bypass it, pull the chip out and coder tape gg.

gps tracking chip.... its got two wires coming out of it..... if it powers down supposedely shorts out the car, so you may place jumper wire across the two wires and bypass it, pull the chip out and coder tape gg.
ok, if you already knew then why did you make this thread?

ok, if you already knew then why did you make this thread?
if you scroll up a bit you will see that i am not 100% i am just saying how things work and i am 98% sure im right but i dont get to try it and id like conformation. once again thanks aton for all these post about ****, you guys have been great!

k so you want the story then i take it, my wife bought a car that is a piece of ****. same day i try to fix it all for her get her a car that was atleast worth the money they laughed at me and said it was mine so i was going to just say **** them and make up the value of the car on ebay for used parts. keeping the gps tracking chip hooked up to a old bat i have sitting here, and they can pick it up when ever they wanted too. i am sueing for 5 times the value of the car at this point and am not going to mess around with it atall but the qustion still comes up, can i place a jumper wire across the harness to its leads pull the chip and rerun the wire as is without harm.
wat?

towelie.jpg

i love dumb people who post with no caps or punctuation at all it would be even better if you just posted your story as one big word like this

whothinkspeoplelikethisshouldbebannediftheystartmorethanonepostlikethiswhatadouchebaggottalovedumbpeople

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...