Help... Plz

kwitcherbichin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok I Posted A Thread Last Night Sayin What I Got And What I Wanted To Do... But No Replies.. So Ima Try This One More Time And Hopefully Get Better Results

2 12 Re Xxx D2

Made A Box The Other Day Just 2 C What They Sounded Like Not Impressed So Far Cause Of The Lil Power I Have On Them. But Anyways The Box I Currently Have Is To Tall By 1/2 Inch To Fit In The **** Trunk So Ima Make Another Box Asap That Will Fit In The Trunk And Here Is The Design That I Was Thinking

Make The Box To Max Size I Can Fit In The Trunk And Then Make The Port To Where I Can Change It. Example: Port One Low As Hell Maybe 19 Hz And Then Another Port Around 33 For Daily Music And The Reason I Want One Taht Is So Stupid Low Is Cause I Got Kinda A Rivalry Thing Around Here I Live.

Ill Explain A Lil More If Someone Replies To This Thread And Doesnt Understand It...

at 19 hz....you would need a box that is huge for those subs to be low end monsters.....so you better off just sticking with the 33 hz tune and a box that fits your trunk

Well The Box I Have Now Is Spos To B Tuned Around 28 Hz And I Kno Thats Way Different From 19 So I Guess Ill Try Maybe 25 Hz At The Lowest But Have Yall Ever Heard Of Someone Makin Ports That They Could Change?

yes its called interchangable ports...they are great...but not when you are trying to be a low end monster and a daily monster...you have to pick one or the other

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.