Help Please!

Sounds like a shitty shop to me, sorry to hear.

Do your research, find out if your LC7i should be capable, and confront the shop about it.

They took your money and it's not working correctly. You didn't pay them to do an incorrect install, how is any of this your fault?
im just now seeing this, yes very shitty shop and its funny because i decided to rewire my entire setup and do it cleaner, i take it back to the shop because when i removed my old rear deck speakers there was holes everywhere in them and the guy says “yea bro u shouldve just installed it urself in the first place you know. we dont know how you like it” 😂😂******* joke never going back again. I got a new set of speakers and havent returned since

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

619Thump

CarAudio.com Recruit
619Thump
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from