Help Please!

yup.....or you need to find a full range signal somewhere.......... but, plug your 3.5mm to rca into "input" rca on epicenter see what that does...could be the epicenter, if it sounds normal running through the epicenter than it is your stock HU

So some factory head units limit low frequency sound to help protect the weak factory speakers.

I'm no pro, but the gist is can you find a clean signal with your head unit?

Some audio processors can restore a signal that has been limited, if you can't get a full signal.

So some factory head units limit low frequency sound to help protect the weak factory speakers.

I'm no pro, but the gist is can you find a clean signal with your head unit?

Some audio processors can restore a signal that has been limited, if you can't get a full signal.
Yea i just went to the shop and theyre exact words were “i recommend a new stereo, just because a new HU would get you 8+ volts for preouts compared to a stock HU and an audio control LC7i” 😂

Yea i just went to the shop and theyre exact words were “i recommend a new stereo, just because a new HU would get you 8+ volts for preouts compared to a stock HU and an audio control LC7i” 😂

A 4 volt or 5 volt preout headunit will be just fine. I don't think they really make over 5 volt headunits anymore. Are you single or double din? I'm guessing double din. Look at the Kenwood Excelon series.

I was wrong. This Pioneer has 7 volt preouts. That's pretty good.

Screenshot_20221122-225523_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...