Help picking out speakers for what i want to hear!

hellzboy

Hey guys,

So i have a toyota corolla 2006, pretty small car i know. Anyways i went way too large with my subwoofers, i have 2 15'' in the trunk and i had to do a ton of modifications in order for my car not to just poop itself with that kind of power -.-, anyways i'm looking to install speakers to get pristine sounds for the music i listen too. I listen to mostly rap and/or hip-hop, so i'm just wondering what kind of speakers would be best if i want clear sounds without any extra bass added because of my current ridiculous bass setup, any help would be appreciated or even comments on my current system (don't need any hate, i already know i messed up with them being so large), and preferably not speakers that draw too much power as well. Specific examples on speakers and prices would be extremely appreciated too!

Thanks!

Had to LOL at pristine sounds and rap in the same sentence...

6.5 coax or comps will work fine if amped. Kicker KS and Pioneer TS are some of the better sounding budget sets I've heard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.