Help picking best SPL subwoofer?

U need ur average joe subs if ur running that amp, cause there's no way ur gunna evwn move one aq e or a sundown to full potential . Grab a pair of audio technix new line up or maybe dd1000 series 15s .... or like everone else says keep saving cause u will need bigger amp to push what u really want ...gud luck!

@nasty08impala hey bro u dont sound like u know what ur talking about.... its not cramming 15's if they fit...? and its a very good amp compared to the **** amps like hifonic or crunch

@nasty08impala hey bro u dont sound like u know what ur talking about.... its not cramming 15's if they fit...? and its a very good amp compared to the **** amps like hifonic or crunch
Well, only a few drivers will actually fit inside that trunk unless you go sealed.

And I can not believe I'm about to say this part.....

Hifonics and Crunch both have amps that are far superior to the AP amps. (except the new korean based AP amps..but those are not cheap)

Sounds like zero testing has been done. Forward firing may not even be the best option, even if your seats fold down. You are much better off getting 2 12s and building a box that will fit into the trunk, unless you plan on building the box in the trunk. AP amps are not a step up from anything really, they are about as bottom of the barrel as it gets. They are cheap and should do 1/2 rated power clean, just like any other POS amp.

i want 2 15" 4 ohm dvc subs and wire them down to 1 ohm and put them in a 5-6 cu box for my grand prix trunk.... what pair of subs WILL hit the hardest and hit the lows really hard too?
15" sundown e

15" audioque sdc 2.5

15" re audio ***

these subs are in my price range mine you about $250-$300 total... Thanks!!!
Sounds good on paper in real life you dont have the room.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.