help pick out system

G-MONEY INC.
10+ year member

hey i want to put a system in my 1998 honda civic hatchback with this i am takeing out the back seat for room i want to put in 3 15inch subs and 3 amps

for me its all about bling speed and loud so i want to put in 3

Audiobahn A2300HCT

Amplifier Type: 2-channel

RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 300W x 2

THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: 0.05%

Bridged RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 600W x 1

2400W Into a 1-Ohm Mono Load!

Speaker Level Inputs: No

Preamp Outputs: Yes

Built-In Crossovers: HP/LP

Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB

Frequency Response: 10-20,000 Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 dB

and for the subs i want to go with the

Audiobahn Immortal AWIS15P

Size: 15 inch

Rec. Sealed Box Dims: not recommended

Rec. Ported Box Dims: 2.50 - 4.50 cu.ft.

Free Air Usage: not recommended

Sensitivity: 97 dB

Frequency Response: 20-700 Hz

Recommended RMS Power: 2250W

Peak Power Handling: 4500W

Impedance: quad 2 ohms subwoofer wiring options

now heres the thing i have no idea what im doing so help me out will this work tell me ever thing im going to need and ill buy it of cardomain.com so if you can help me out you save me life ya kno thanks mike

well you'll get the bling with the abahn gear, but you won't like what you're gonna hear. i'm no pro or have any personal experience with abahn but i've researched enough to know they are not very popular, especially on this forum.

i think the common description is loud but sounds like crap

hey i want to put a system in my 1998 honda civic hatchback with this i am takeing out the back seat for room i want to put in 3 15inch subs and 3 amps for me its all about bling speed and loud so i want to put in 3

Audiobahn A2300HCT

Amplifier Type: 2-channel

RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 300W x 2

THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: 0.05%

Bridged RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 600W x 1

2400W Into a 1-Ohm Mono Load!

Speaker Level Inputs: No

Preamp Outputs: Yes

Built-In Crossovers: HP/LP

Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB

Frequency Response: 10-20,000 Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 dB

and for the subs i want to go with the

Audiobahn Immortal AWIS15P

Size: 15 inch

Rec. Sealed Box Dims: not recommended

Rec. Ported Box Dims: 2.50 - 4.50 cu.ft.

Free Air Usage: not recommended

Sensitivity: 97 dB

Frequency Response: 20-700 Hz

Recommended RMS Power: 2250W

Peak Power Handling: 4500W

Impedance: quad 2 ohms subwoofer wiring options

now heres the thing i have no idea what im doing so help me out will this work tell me ever thing im going to need and ill buy it of cardomain.com so if you can help me out you save me life ya kno thanks mike

your sure as hell not gonna go any faster.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

first off let's scratch just scrape ur plans as of now. And talk about how much money u have and what kinda sound u really want. 3 1200 watts in a civic we are talkin about a major electrical system upgrade.

lets go with money ill put 5,000.00 in for the subs and amps i think thats a fair price and for the guy saying about speed the civic has the horse power of 790hp so i think im done with that i also shaved 340lbs off the car so i think i can add i a lil weight ok so we got 5,000.00

to do the subs and amps now tell me what we can do it has to look good too

790 horsepower for a daily driver civic.. and ur gonna put 3 15s in it... ill believe it when i see it. Anways if you want to actually here quality bass dont go with audiobahn. Decide if you want sq, sql or spl.

5,000 dollars. How does anyone have that much to spend all at once i meen ****. Personally i go for spl man, and if so i would try those new Alpine type X 15's im guessing those would be some serious ****, wiht 3 jl audio 1000/1 that would be a ncie setup and spend another 600 or so on a custom box.

Thats my two cents on the subject.

You would also need a new battery, extra batteries in the back possibly, and some nice as wiring system!

800hp civic? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

sorry about that it dont have 790 it has 490hp with the f22 engine swap and stage 3 turbo kit and all that other good **** ya kno i wish 790 maybe if i had a custom built short block with super charger i could get to 700 but that pushing it

Wow why do you guys not like Audiobahn??? I have the whole line and sum is just loud but, With the right set up you will have very good SQ. The Audiobahn 2005 line sound is very good. The low tone they put out in a ported box makes my teeth hurt. The looks of Audiobahn are as good as they sound.

I say put the 15s in and fire it up. once it gets so loud SQ wont matter anyways

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.