Help on speakers and amp compatability

Participant count
  • Participant list

callado_juan@ya

I have a pioneer GMD 9605 amp. It can produce 75W @ 4 ohms and 100W @ 2 ohms. Ive already installed a set of component speakers that are rated at 4 ohms for 100W in the front. I was looking for some 6 x 9 speakers for the back and i found the infinity kappas that are rated at 2 ohms for 110W. My question is if its possible or is it ok to have both these speakers on the same amp at the same time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...
Im sure you could find a great deal on here as well for your mids and highs. Just another great speaker to be considered. Audio Frog may be...
Now you want to know how to do this on your own car? On certain cars that allows you to use head units that are high power, you'll be bridging...
That is strange there. Thats what Ive encountered with low voltage before . That Kenwood needed a Firmware update and that fixed that one when it...

About this thread

callado_juan@ya

callado_juan@ya
Miami, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
callado_juan@ya