Help on rca’s

Participant count
  • Participant list

PICKELITESOUNDZ

Chicago
I have tweaters 6.5’s 8’s and subs  2 4 channel amps and 1 bass amp and a eq   The eq only has front rear and sub   So the tweaters are going to front and would I use y splitters and put the 6.5’s and 8’s both on rear? What would be some options  I would like 8’s to start at 125 and the 6.5’s a little higher cause they don’t sound very good with that much mid bass so I was thinking 200-250 to get away from the lower mid bass 

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you getting your EQ function from? 

Which speakers to put on front or rear of the EQ depends on what fader control you want... assuming the EQ has a fader adjustment. 

It's fine to run the 6.5 as high as you want since you have 8's for midbass.  FYI, I run my 6.5 down to 60Hz, so you can take the 8's lower if you want. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.