Help on a box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snapnakk
10+ year member

MN
I want to build 2 slotted boxes for 2 8's. In the center is a L5. Is there anywhere that shows how to make it or to give me an idea. The tallest it can be is 14 in. and 10 in. wide. The depth doesnt really matter. I want lower bass. They are kicker comp vr's 400 watt each and i will be pushing them with a 800 watt pioneer amp i just got. Thanks erik

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I've used that driver and the ported box is closer to about 2 cubes. We did 1 in a stuffed/sealed 1-1.25 cubic foot box, stuffed with 1 lb of...
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
In the meantime you could stuff that port hole with a blanket or some pillows and it would probably sound better, if you want to listen to some...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

Snapnakk

10+ year member
Snapnakk
MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from