Help..old school Punch 150

Participant count
  • Participant list

xploder
10+ year member

CA
I just got my hand on an old school Rockford Fosgate "The Punch 150". Its was one of the better amps way back about 12-15 years ago. I hope you guys know which one I am talking about. Well any way I need to know which wires to hook up to bridge the 2 channels. There is no instructions and I am guessing the channel Left (+) and the Right (-) as with most other amps. I am looking at the amps previous connections and it looks like the previous owner had it also bridged (only 2 of the speaker outputs looks used) ,but, he used the Left + and the Right + for the connections for bridging. That looks wrong to me. I already looked at the Rockford website and they have no info for amps that old. Any help would be appreciated.

use the + from one channel and the - from the other channel. Usually you can look on it and it it will say something like this (one connection from each channel.

+ - |||||| + -

|--- mono----|

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.