HELP! Newb questions

Participant count
  • Participant list
I knew I would wake up to comments from the two of you. It is pretty much a given. And no I don't say contact buck all the time Bobby. Others here do the same thing but you have this in your head I am the only one here who recommends buck on those posts. Amazing how I am attacked for doing it but no one else is?

I have done a box at 37hz and compared to the 32-34hz I have done with that music the 32-34 have sounded better in my vehicles. Even the neighbor who did one at 40hz on a ported box then did one at 34hz who listens to more metal then I do liked the sound better from the lower tuning. Every box is different and every subwoofer is different but also what you hear in the end is what matters & that it sounds good to you.

Last edited:
I knew I would wake up to comments from the two of you. It is pretty much a given. And no I don't say contact buck all the time Bobby. Others here do the same thing but you have this in your head I am the only one here who recommends buck on those posts. Amazing how I am attacked for doing it but no one else is?

I have done a box at 37hz and compared to the 32-34hz I have done with that music the 32-34 have sounded better in my vehicles. Even the neighbor who did one at 40hz on a ported box then did one at 34hz who listens to more metal then I do liked the sound better from the lower tuning. Every box is different and every subwoofer is different but also what you hear in the end is what matters & that it sounds good to you.
You know you wubs me pookie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...