Help needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mohawk

Kief Chief
Canada
So I currently have a pioneer 4 channel amp (GM-d8704) and 4 ts-m650pro mids for the doors and 2 sa-12 rev3D4(750rms) subs with sfb2000 amp for those... thinking about getting an audio control dm810... just wondering what tweeters I should use? Was thinking of maybe getting sa6.5 components but then I feel 6 mids may make the tweeters useless. Plus I’d have to get something custom done on the doors and another amp ... which I need anyway or I can just stuff the back 2 on 1 channel and use the other for tweeters and under power some things.
all stock stuff .. can’t find my group of battery from xs power.
Any help is appreciated

Ima be honest. I'm not a skar fan. But my buddy just got a set of the neo 1" tweeters. Not only do they sound great and scream if needed, But they are cheap as hell and perform great.
I'm getting two sets for myself.
Good luck.

Ima be honest. I'm not a skar fan. But my buddy just got a set of the neo 1" tweeters. Not only do they sound great and scream if needed, But they are cheap as hell and perform great.
Good luck.
I agree. I’m not a Skar fan either, but I have done a couple subwoofer builds for other people recently who bought the subs, and they aren’t bad for their price. The one set of speakers I’ve heard sounded pretty okay also. Im not going to run any Skar equipment personally, but it’s hard to bash them too much after hearing a couple of setups with their products.

I’ve been told by many to stay away from Skar... plus I would have saved a bunch of cash if I was going to use their products over sundown. So I think I’ll avoid them.
Someone suggested Pioneer’s 350 or w/e
But I’d need to fabricate something... hmmmm I may just see what installer recommend.. the one guy seems very Rockford oriented

I’ve been told by many to stay away from Skar... plus I would have saved a bunch of cash if I was going to use their products over sundown. So I think I’ll avoid them.
But I’d need to fabricate something... hmmmm I may just see what installer recommend.. the one guy seems very Rockford oriented
They still won’t perform as well as sundown. I’m just saying that for their price, there as good as any other at that price. They are nowhere near sundown level of quality though.

Good luck.

"Peak power 320w"........"per pair"

What a garbage company. Hell, they might not even be bad 50w tweeters, I'm sure they're the same catalog part that a dozen other """brands""" orders from China but man, that's Boss or Soundstream tier power ratings.

Consider poking around at madisound or parts express. You will get honest marketing and user reviews. I bought some CDT tweeters from one of the vendors on this board a couple years back and have been very happy with them but the ones I bought were an upper end model. Can't vouch for the entry level CDT.

Decent set of tweets but you need to put some amplified power on them to shine
Want LOUD?I run and would recommend the Kicker Titanium tweets on 40 watts min of amplified power.
FYI.. All my CDT Tweets have been through the ringer and still play and sound great. Ive never blown any of these three sets of tweets. And Ive been through a crap load of tweets.. Just saying

Consider poking around at madisound or parts express. You will get honest marketing and user reviews. I bought some CDT tweeters from one of the vendors on this board a couple years back and have been very happy with them but the ones I bought were an upper end model. Can't vouch for the entry level CDT.
Which ones are the good ones? Eurosport or the HD?

Which ones are the good ones? Eurosport or the HD?
I run these and have never had any issues with them. Always play great and sound very nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.