HELP! need 5-6 cubic foot box for my tiny trunked neon!

so all of you guys think, just screw my back seat (who really needs it unless you have a kid, or a GF, i have neither)
and just wall up the 15's..

well the 15's were just going to be a temperary set up, but hey..

the car is a 4 dr, and id feel a bit like an idiot doing that

(no offenct to meade, he KNOWS what hes doing)
seal rear doors

wall

big stupid a** port

so all of you guys think, just screw my back seat (who really needs it unless you have a kid, or a GF, i have neither)

well then go with something different dude, there is no real way you are going to give them the proper space and everything with the small trunk of a neon. I'd suggest one 15 or two 12's, 10's ect.

well then go with something different dude, there is no real way you are going to give them the proper space and everything with the small trunk of a neon. I'd suggest one 15 or two 12's, 10's ect.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif

Just buy both 15s that you are getting at an amazing price and flip one to make some profit. Get a custom box for the one 15 with the extra cash and call it a day.

i have a 02' neon and if u take ur backseats off u can fit a box that is 16in high. currently i have a 9515 in 4.5cu @ 38hz. i think u could fit a 6cu ft box in there before displacement. or like everyone else is suggesting....wall that bish off.

it sounds like you can do it, i got a 9.0 cubc ft box in my 87 nissan sentra back in the day

two 18s ported through the rear deck.

build the box in the car.. if you figure that you need 6 cubes just design a box that fits in there but cut it in a way that you assemble in the car...

i doing one now for my lex and its 3 different stages.

good luck....

Do one 15 ported in a wedge box with angled front baffle and sell the other one as mentioned. Not worth chopping up your car for a "temp" set up IMO...

yeah, well, i know if my make the box to fit around the nooks and crannies it coule work..

ill play it by ear, ill wait till once i get em..

the sell one of em isnt a bad idea..

none taken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

at the time, i was "anti-wall" for my civic thats why the 18's were completely in the trunk with the back seats still in place....when she got stolen and stripped and what wasnt stolen was cut up with a knife (or something) i decided Fu(k it, its a total loss i might as well do whatever i want now...

if u need space for 15's you may want to consider building the box in the trunk but leave the bottom piece out.....glass down into the spare tire well. I got an extra couple cubes doing that and i also learned how to use fiberglass in the process. Its like one of those things that is hard to mess up and if you do, no one will ever see it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

OMG, steve effing meade just gave me advice =]

im start struck! lol

actually, i was considering the wheel well idea..

i dont have any carpet or anyhting ne way because i sprunk a leak and its all molded, and i resened the whole trunk already to prevent another leak

only prob, i already have 3 layers of edead on the whole thing..

and actually me and my buddy were watcjing all of yer civic vids yesterday and he said i should wall it like you..

but w/ q's? hardly worth it, btl's maybe..

byt then w/ all the weight, id need air ride like you..

once i get my suv next year, (whcih will be my daily) i planned on making the neon in to a show car

2 18" audiopulse lms ultras walled 4 saz-3000

or better yet, 4 15" lms ultras

8 saz-3000..

hello 25,000 bucks =]

thanks for the pointers steve

and i wathed the whole vid of those dirtbags taking yer car..

wtf man? thats *****.. lol..

i hard you didnt even get any insyrance from it and the cops didnt help ONE BIT!

FAIL!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.