Help me with some loud mids/highs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bia88

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am new to this and I need help to get some door speakers and tweeters if I need that also. I have 2 12 KICKER COMPVT and a 3000w rockville amp, and Id like some really loud mids and highs to go good with this setup. Can y'all help me out? Going in Mazda Tribute Stock door speakers are 6×8

Attachments

• 16009336447966982055409924816327.jpg
    16009336447966982055409924816327.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 149
Also I would dump the rockville amplifier. Those are known to not put out what they claim in power. Idk if you are going to run those at 1 ohm or 2 ohm or what but I would consider a much better amplifier for those subwoofers. If you bought it as a package maybe you can sell that separately locally to someone to recoup some of your money.

Also I would dump the rockville amplifier. Those are known to not put out what they claim in power. Idk if you are going to run those at 1 ohm or 2 ohm or what but I would consider a much better amplifier for those subwoofers. If you bought it as a package maybe you can sell that separately locally to someone to recoup some of your money.
Actually they do pretty well on the amp dynos on most of their offerings. They are actually a step up from hifonics and audiopipe. But still inefficient power hogs and chinese reliability, but definitely in the realms of the budget chinese amps like the CAB 2000.1 and the skar rp series

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.