help me with my truck

black or chrome wheels

• Total voters

burzendowski
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA.COM
im bored with my ride and was thinking of powder coating the wheels gloss or satin black then paint the grille shell red and the insert mess black red gmc emblem. what do you think? cd anybody photoshop this pic with black wheels? thanks

IMG_1476.jpg

I like those rims as-is actually.. If you're bored you could bag it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
I put some cheap Kicker coaxials in the back doors of my 2002 just because I was using a 6 channel amp so might as well. You can't even tell the...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...

About this thread

burzendowski

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
burzendowski
CA.COM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date