help me wire my door speakers to my amp!

Participant count
  • Participant list

newyorkjets00
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ok my trucks all tore apart wiring my door and dash speakers to my amp.. there is no sound i have checked everything?? its a 4 ch but im only using the rear im thinking it might b messed up also. can i hook my 2 ch 1000watt ma audio amp up to test it or no?

Did you run new wires for the speakers? How do you have it set up? What are your settings on the deck and amp? Are your rca cables any good? I wouldn't hook up the other amp to test it, just troubleshoot ur setup

Did you run new wires for the speakers? How do you have it set up? What are your settings on the deck and amp? Are your rca cables any good? I wouldn't hook up the other amp to test it, just troubleshoot ur setup
i have had the 4 ch in before but took it out cuz the front gain was messed up and would cut off the speakers.. i already had all the wires ran for it..

i would say try tapping it in with your existing deck to speaker wires

i never done this but i heard its an alternative to running your wires through the doors

when you use an amp

what have you changed since the last time you had the amp working? was the amp hooked up to a factory hu first when it was working and after putting in a new hu it wont work?

i would unhook speaker wire from amp and hook a AA battery to the speaker wire if u hear the speaker make a pop noise then clearly its wired properly and working and i would focuse on the amp side

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.