Help me out - vrx575usb

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jacob93

Hi, I just recently got a Clarion vrx575usb flip out unit. I have everything for it but the RCA harness. Its a 32 pin harness and Im looking to buy one from whoever has one. So if you have one and you dont need it or are looking to make money feel free to e mail me at acehigh987@yahoo.com

or also if you know of another flip out clarion that would be compatible that would also be great.

Thanks,

Jacob

Hey man thanks for the response but what im looking for is the rca cord harness not the wire harness and on that site it says rca cord- discontinued thanks though

D@mn! That's a bit pricey. What you're after is at the bottom of this page/link.Consumer Electronic Parts and Accessories at PacParts, Inc.
They have two regional parts sellers. That is the western region, this is the eastern... Herman Electronics, Inc.

Hey man thanks for the response but what im looking for is the rca cord harness not the wire harness and on that site it says rca cord- discontinued thanks though
Im lookin for the rca harness my self. I dont know if your unit uses the same as mine, but one for mine is $12 and some change, doesnt include shipping i dont think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.