Sound Processor with No PC

SubmerseMusic
10+ year member

Hello! I am very big into how my music sounds and I have VERY good ears which makes me VERY critical. I have been looking at Imprint and even the Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2, but I don't have a PC, I have a mac. Is there a sound processor that would work with what I want?

Headunit: CDA-117 (thinking about changing to the 9887 though cause my 9885 seemed better than the 117)

Front Stage: Type-R Components

Rear Stage: Type-R 6x9

Subwoofer: As of this coming Friday... Two type-r 15s

Sorry to hear you have a crapple. Windows would make your critical ears work that much better.

In any event, obtain parallels and some version of windows. Then you will be able to run the 3sixty configuration utility on your Mac. Both parallels and Windows should be easy to find through the usual channels.

The MS8 is nice but may be more than you need I have really enjoyed using my 3sixty.2

I have VERY good ears which makes me VERY critical.
I have bad news for you... Choosing Alpine Type R gear for your golden ears was your first mistake.

Next, if you are extremely critical about your music listening, a car is no place to get this done unless you plan on spending hours upon hours listening to your music with your car just sitting parked in your driveway. NO, and I repeat NO car audio system will even come close to the most basic of home audiophile setups when it comes to reproducing music. The more elaborate your home setup, the worse the car will sound compared to it.

I have bad news for you... Choosing Alpine Type R gear for your golden ears was your first mistake.
Next, if you are extremely critical about your music listening, a car is no place to get this done unless you plan on spending hours upon hours listening to your music with your car just sitting parked in your driveway. NO, and I repeat NO car audio system will even come close to the most basic of home audiophile setups when it comes to reproducing music. The more elaborate your home setup, the worse the car will sound compared to it.
****... I guess the truth hurts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Sorry to hear you have a crapple. Windows would make your critical ears work that much better.
In any event, obtain parallels and some version of windows. Then you will be able to run the 3sixty configuration utility on your Mac. Both parallels and Windows should be easy to find through the usual channels.

The MS8 is nice but may be more than you need I have really enjoyed using my 3sixty.2
I have a "crapple" because it is the best IMO for actually making music. It's the most reliable. PC's are better for gaming and visual. I would think since that's the case that audio companies would AT VERY LEAST make something compatible with a mac. But I truly do appreciate your honesty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.