Help me decide!

Nissan350
10+ year member

So I've basically got it boiled down to these subs (12's). Looking to feed them 2500 - 3000 RMS daily. I know each one is capable of it but here's the part where I need your advice! I'm looking for the one that will be the loudest while keeping the MOST SQ. Now I know they wont be anywhere near Fi Q quality but I also know that some of these sound better than some at high wattage. Here are my candidates in no particular order:

DC lvl. 5

DD 9512G

Sundown NS v.2

SSA ZCON (really leaning towards this one)

AA Mayhem

AQ HDC4

FI BTL N2

Atomic Apx (Heard this one would get the loudest but not so much on the sq side)

I know it's a close battle but you guys know your **** around here. Which one would it be? What would the 2nd runner up be? 3rd? Am I missing a few subs that I should be considering?

P.S. I know there has been multiple posts like these in the past but opinions are subject to change over time.

Any input would be very much appreciated! Thanks!!!

mayhem,btl,level 5 ,sundown dd. the mayhem ,btl and z con are all made by the same company.sundowns are really nice ,they do get loud ,just not sure if they'll take 3k daily. the level 5's will take it all day and smile at you as well as the mayhems.dd 's sound hollow to me and wont go really low like the mayhems or dc .

like i said they are made by ascendant/fi so i dont think scott would make someone else's woofers better than his ,at least from a sales stand point.he also makes crossfire woofers too.

like i said they are made by ascendant/fi so i dont think scott would make someone else's woofers better than his ,at least from a sales stand point.he also makes crossfire woofers too.
Just found this, but you understand this is delusional and factually incorrect. He is not going to half-*** his customers products.

Then you are contradicting yourself, why would there be models that sit higher up in both power handling and pricing, but the Mayhem be the top model? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

not saying that the mayhem is the top woofer ,i'm saying that ascendant his the top company,and from what i'm told the best woofer made from the company.now why would a company make someone else's woofer better than their own ,answer that for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.