Help me decide which head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've basically narrowed it down to two units. And yes I know one of them isn't really known very well in the car audio world as welol as the other but it has what seems to be a lot of good features for the price. Here's the two I can't decide between:

JVC KD-A95BT

Kenwood KDC-X898

I can get both of these for about the same price and yes I know there's a model above the Kenwood.

The jvc has a higher voltage on the preamps but the drawbacks are that all the hook ups (usb, aux, etc.) are in the back and if I want to use bluetooth, one of the usb ports will have to have a Bluetooth adapter in it. It looks very sleek and has 4 lines of text.

The big advantages to the Kenwood is the USB and aux being in the front and not having to use a Bluetooth adapter.

I have an android phone and both units pretty much have the same features as far as what can be done with android.

I am not an extreme audiophile so no I don't want the pioneer deh-80prs. Plus it's about 150 more than the other two. And I don't really like the new look/design that these newer models are getting, they look like alarm clocks from tron (ie the clarion cz702.) I like the higher pixel look. I'm really stuck on these two. Please help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.