Help Me Choose

Participant count
  • Participant list

darb215

Az
I've got ed10a comming once they ship from being backordered.

I am going to run that vented w/450 rms

I have yet to choose components.

I have Q-forms ordered and on their way.

I am looking for a 3 way set:

Should it be

Focal 165 K3P

PG Ti 3 way comp

Quart PCE214 w/ added midbass kit or something different.

I am running 150 to each corner. or if I bi-wire, I'd run 75 to the uppers and 150 to the midbass.

Plus I am getting rear fill of the same series as the 3ways but a 2way 6 1/2 comp set.

Ask me questions I need to get this worked out...

from those i'll prob choose focal, but im only going by brands, only heard mb quarts so far, n pretty harsh.

2 other good brands to take a look that i heard so far are crystal and cdt. very good brands, n sound really good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.