Help me choose subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

K9_Candyman

CarAudio.com Recruit
Germany
Hello guys. At the moment i have 2 pride sv3 15 and i'm not happy. I listen psy trance, EDM, progressive, techno, dubstep, dance and that kind of music, and when fast bass comes in.. Nope, they are too slow. I have something like 9 cu feet after displacement, and i want to sell them and buy 2 new 15s or maybe 4 12s, but i need your help to choose the right one for that kind of music. I play at events with my doors both open, i have a big system with 8 10 inch midbass, 2 big drivers and 2 tweeters. I want to feel the bass outside the car listening to Vini Vici and Astrix songs. I have a Deaf bonce 8k 1 ohm for the subs, tell me your ideas please :)

I'm old school and still catching up on all the new gear. But when we wanted a faster woofer we always went smaller or with a sub with less xmas. I would look at a 10" or even 8" sub, in the quality line of your choosing.

Hello guys. At the moment i have 2 pride sv3 15 and i'm not happy. I listen psy trance, EDM, progressive, techno, dubstep, dance and that kind of music, and when fast bass comes in.. Nope, they are too slow. I have something like 9 cu feet after displacement, and i want to sell them and buy 2 new 15s or maybe 4 12s, but i need your help to choose the right one for that kind of music. I play at events with my doors both open, i have a big system with 8 10 inch midbass, 2 big drivers and 2 tweeters. I want to feel the bass outside the car listening to Vini Vici and Astrix songs. I have a Deaf bonce 8k 1 ohm for the subs, tell me your ideas please :)

It's the box man. I kind of think you're trolling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...