Deciding on subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey everyone. I have a 2015 civic ex with fully upgraded electrical and getting a 3k-3.5k amp. I’m looking to replace my single 12” setup with 1500w amp for a dual 12”. I’m having a tough time deciding because I honestly don’t know a lot about the parameter numbers. If I can afford them, I’m going with a pair of DD 712Ds.I’ve heard them in person and they are fantastic but expensive. I wanted to have a backup list just in case I need to go a little cheaper. I’ve looked at PSi, Fi, Memphis, JL, B2, blackbrick, deadgame, Skar, CT, and Deaf Bonce but landed on these, and I wanted y’all’s opinion on which of these i should think about investing in or if I’m terrible at picking subs lol. Criticism is welcome. I want to get the best setup within my means.

-DC Lvl 4 upgraded
-Incriminator Audio Death Row
-Sundown U Series

Hey everyone. I have a 2015 civic ex with fully upgraded electrical and getting a 3k-3.5k amp. I’m looking to replace my single 12” setup with 1500w amp for a dual 12”. I’m having a tough time deciding because I honestly don’t know a lot about the parameter numbers. If I can afford them, I’m going with a pair of DD 712Ds.I’ve heard them in person and they are fantastic but expensive. I wanted to have a backup list just in case I need to go a little cheaper. I’ve looked at PSi, Fi, Memphis, JL, B2, blackbrick, deadgame, Skar, CT, and Deaf Bonce but landed on these, and I wanted y’all’s opinion on which of these i should think about investing in or if I’m terrible at picking subs lol. Criticism is welcome. I want to get the best setup within my means.

-DC Lvl 4 upgraded
-Incriminator Audio Death Row
-Sundown U Series

DC or Sundown. Whichever is cheaper.

A pair of these will prob flex and stress almost every panel of that car with the right amount of power and the properly tuned enclosure

Are you trying to pisss off the Sundown fan boys? 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...