Help me choose or recommend an amp please

I saw him on Sundown after dark taking about that. Says it’s a customer service thing? Before I knew who he was, I was looking at getting my IA sub from him and saw the sig thing and was like WTF?? Yes please put your sig on my $350 sub when you literally have nothing to do with the sub? Freaking weird.

Can't go wrong with the Pioneer line. I have the Pioneer GM-9705 and, WOW! the thing is fantastic! Crazy thing is, got mine right before the 'rona was called a pandemic. It was $195 shipped and I didn't want to spend so much money on an amp, but bit the bullet after lesser amps were tried and returned. The same amp now is $345!!! o_O I love the sound and the quality, and it is easily worth every penny of the $195, and then some, but at $345, I doubt I would. But I'm a cheapskate too. Remember, I though200 was too much. LOL

The Sundown SFB is a good amp. As long as your head unit is 4 volts or less. Some of the Taramps full bridge amps only like 2 volts of input, so, they were sensitive that way. Where you at in Vegas? I'm close to Southern Highlands.
Ended up going with neither😅🥲

Attachments

• 20210309_182751.jpg
    20210309_182751.jpg
    748.9 KB · Views: 70
I saw him on Sundown after dark taking about that. Says it’s a customer service thing? Before I knew who he was, I was looking at getting my IA sub from him and saw the sig thing and was like WTF?? Yes please put your sig on my $350 sub when you literally have nothing to do with the sub? Freaking weird.

Who the Fukk asks somebody if they want an autograph? I'm thinking next level now. I think that he does it just so people talk about what a douche move it is. But, it keeps making him $$$$.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.