Help me choose or recommend an amp please

Stabthrax

CarAudio.com Newbie
Which ones the better choice?
2007 300C on stock electrical (160a alt)
Looking for around 1200-1500 @ 1 ohm
Open to recommendations too thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210219-172451_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210219-172451_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 170
You can look at US Acoustics Mike for $300 too. Sexy amp IMO. There’s tons of choices in that power range. What are you wanting to pay?

At a glance, they all look like solid amps. I like RF amps, but i think their punch/prime lines are cheap and don't equate them to their great amps. Same goes for Kicker. My vite is for the bigger Pioneer

Yeah, of those I’d definitely do the US Acoustics Mike. I’m just not a big fan of crescendo. Budget helps though man. Let us know

Yeah, of those I’d definitely do the US Acoustics Mike. I’m just not a big fan of crescendo. Budget helps though man. Let us know
I'm thinking around 300 more or less, but the US Acoustics Mike isn't in stock anywhere, I was dead set on Sundown SFB 1500, but I keep reading that these full bridge amps are very touchy when it comes to voltage and right now I'm hoping I can stay away from the extra battery, maybe it's too much for stock electrical either way and I might be wrong trying to stay away from it

At a glance, they all look like solid amps. I like RF amps, but i think their punch/prime lines are cheap and don't equate them to their great amps. Same goes for Kicker. My vite is for the bigger Pioneer

The Kicker cxa series are pretty decent, I'm running 3 in my current setup. That said, $300 for a 1200w mono is not quite the bang for your buck that I got with the smaller amps (4 channel 360 watts for $130 and the 800.1 for 170), I see no reason to grab that 1200.1 for that price. I don't know about the pioneers though. I've been loving their head units, but their amps have been letting me down (small sample size, 2 amps lol).

I'm thinking around 300 more or less, but the US Acoustics Mike isn't in stock anywhere, I was dead set on Sundown SFB 1500, but I keep reading that these full bridge amps are very touchy when it comes to voltage and right now I'm hoping I can stay away from the extra battery, maybe it's too much for stock electrical either way and I might be wrong trying to stay away from it
It shows to be available in a month if you can wait that long. I’ll be hooking mine up very soon in my truck.

The Sundown SFB is a good amp. As long as your head unit is 4 volts or less. Some of the Taramps full bridge amps only like 2 volts of input, so, they were sensitive that way. Where you at in Vegas? I'm close to Southern Highlands.

The Sundown SFB is a good amp. As long as your head unit is 4 volts or less. Some of the Taramps full bridge amps only like 2 volts of input, so, they were sensitive that way. Where you at in Vegas? I'm close to Southern Highlands.

I have a Pioneer AVH 2300 NEX so 4v I believe, I'm on the east side, lamb and bonanza area

Last edited:
Also while browsing Youtube the Orion XTR 1500.1DZ came up a while back and been eyeing it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210220-191006_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210220-191006_YouTube.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20210220-191045_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210220-191045_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 114
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.