help me choose my next speakers

blkmrideon22s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Boone NC
well i plan to get the new sundown sax 50.4 to run active when they come out. i was wondering which one of these speaker would be a good match for this amp?

1.pioneer tsd720c

2. cdt audio cl51a-25 pro

3. alpine spr-17s

4. phoenix gold 65cs rsd

well i plan to get the new sundown sax 50.4 to run active when they come out. i was wondering which one of these speaker would be a good match for this amp?
1.pioneer tsd720c

2. cdt audio cl51a-25 pro

3. alpine spr-17s

4. phoenix gold 65cs rsd

pioneer prs's....

Do you need 5.25" or 6.5"? you listed all the comps as 6.5" except the Cdt's are 5.25":confused:

I would remove the PG RSD from that list they honestly sound so bad to me. I would go with the Cdt's.

I'm gonna vote for the Pioneer's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif I just installed these in my car yesterday, and am blown away with how awesome they sound for the price. My friend that helped with the install has Rsd's and I liked the sound of the Pioneers better....as did he. I am 100% satisfied with these components, and I'm sure they will only get better once they get broken in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

im thinking bout get the cdt audio cl51a-25 pro because it come with a 3 yr warranty
I wouldn't buy a set of speakers just because they have a longer warranty that another set. As long as they are installed correctly and setup correctly there should be no problems. Besides I figure if there was a warranty problem then it would happen within the 1 year warranty that most others provide.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.