help me choose comps before this weekend!

which comps?

• Total voters
There's a BNIB set of Rainbow Germs for sale in the classifieds, for about the same price. But I've heard good things for the CDT's as well. If you can get a great deal on the CDT's, that should be a good choice.

oh i forgot to add that the CDT's come with the Satnet crossover. personally i dont know much about CDT so if those are included in the deal, then would those definitely be my choice?

You cannot go wrong with the Rainbows everyone seems to like them. I liked mine, so far the best comps I have owned. I have a bunch of CDT stuff laying around to try out now and hoping they equal the Rainbows.(have not installed anything yet) If you do a search people seem to be mixed on CDT, some like them the best some don't. You won't find the same reaction with the Rainbows 99.9% of people are hooked on them.

The Rainbows I had where very impressive.IMO I had the Rainbow Profi Van CS365 so have not owned any other ones. So my experience is speaking about them.

Rainbows are great comps.

BUT, CDT's are awesome too. HD's are great, and known for their impressive midbass. I can vouch, as a good friend has HD's in his car powered by a JL slash amp. They sound AWESOME.

I am also constantly more and more impressed with my ES-620s day by day. Just a fantastic set of comps. Strong midbass, amazing vocals and clarity, perfect imaging and soundstage. Only downer is if your recording is sub-par, they let you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

My vote? Germs or HDs in your price range.

Whatever you get remember, they will only sound as good as you let them... i.e. power them with a quality amp, a quality HU, sound deaden the doors, and tweak tweak tweak!

I vote for none of the above.. Oh yea, Rainbows f/s here, too ! See sig..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok i figured out something that will make everyone happy

allthings end buy hemis slx's

hemi-buy my germs

win win win situation:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...