help making subbox plans for 2-DD3512e

Participant count
  • Participant list
well one thing, those dd's love a big box. would take up all the room you have for 2. they work really well at 2.5 cft. ported about 32hz. measure your truck space in rear and ill calculate one for you.. max dimension behind seat to rear door then between. k

well one thing, those dd's love a big box. would take up all the room you have for 2. they work really well at 2.5 cft. ported about 32hz. measure your truck space in rear and ill calculate one for you.. max dimension behind seat to rear door then between. k
wrong. DD's site specs are @ 40hz, my DD is @ 38 and gets loud while pounding the lows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.