Help. Looking for skar and American bass dealer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jason Eden
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Wasn't sure where to post Any dealers please pm me. Thanks.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

This should be in wanting to buy, but any way, mylows10 is a american bass, and various other stuff, vendor. Also very helpful, and knowledgeable about this here stuff, and a not half bad dude on top of all that other schit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hey, I have golf 2019. I have audison voce and want another speakers in front, and the Audison move to the back I have thought about those- Focal...
The amps are not fused themselves. I am considering using smaller gauge wire for the 200 and 300 watt amps (I believe they only recommend 12 awg...
I combine the fuse ratings of both amps and use that at the battery with the appropriate size wire and if an amp doesn have onboard fuses I will...
Well lets say I was running the tablet and 3 amps, would I use something more along the lines of a line output converter so that I would be able...
I'm in the same boat and have a few posts on several forums so this is NOT advice but just sharing what's going through my mind and we can help...

About this thread

Jason Eden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jason Eden
apple valley ca.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date