Help...Im A Noob

eternalnoob

I need to know every aspect and tip in the car audio field from how to wire multiple batteries to how to hook up subs at different ohms...i would also like to know every term and what it means that you guys use, also what things are used for like fuse holders and such...thank you for any and all help...pics of some stuff regarding hooking up things would help too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wow, do your self and us a favor and before you make any posts please read every single sticky in every section. They will answer almost all of your questions. And please for the love of god dont be afraid to use the search button. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...
Honestly I'd run an audio control DSP or a helix DA helix DSP but if you want to run a app with the DSP that's fine too it's fine too but the LC8...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...

About this thread

eternalnoob

eternalnoob
atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hoxie08