Help identifying a sub

My dad had a sub from when he was younger. It's an infinity kappa perfect 12.1 d

Does anyone know what's it worth?
Condition is everything to one of interest. Can you provide pics of the Cone/Front /Rear, and have you tested the coils to see if they are within Ohms limitations?

My dad had a sub from when he was younger. It's an infinity kappa perfect 12.1 d

Does anyone know what's it worth?
Pretty decent sub actually. I had one in a ported box, sounded great, but not enough output. 2 on the other hand would be real nice for a low power setup. Or even a pair sealed would be nice.

I've got one that I just can't throw away. Does anyone know if these can be rebuilt?
If you have the patience, you can definitely rebuild it. Hardest part would be to find the coil that best fits it. It may not be a common size.
Taking it apart is also time consuming if you want to re-use the cone and rubber surround. Totally worth it when the outcome looks OEM.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...