HELP! I hit a speed bump now my stereo does not work!

Oh I see, you made a second thread... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Have you pulled out your headunit and made sure none of the wires had come loose? It may be a speaker wire or something, or antenna, or something else came loose on the HU but is still making a slight contact.
Also maybe something on the actual mid? Maybe a terminal came loose, etc.
Thankfully that means I am NOT going crazy.

Same thing on all sources- cd, ipod, fm, etc. I have an Eclipse 8455 hu. As soon as volume hits around 55/80 the midbass cuts in and out, sounds garbled, etc. The tweeters and subs sound fine.

Same thing on all sources- cd, ipod, fm, etc. I have an Eclipse 8455 hu. As soon as volume hits around 55/80 the midbass cuts in and out, sounds garbled, etc. The tweeters and subs sound fine.
well there's a start. Is this running active or not? If not pull you door panels and look at the wires going into the mids. Where are your crossovers mounted? They could of been bumped hard enough to damage them also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.