HELP - Gift Ideas Under $40 for Car Audio Enthusiast

I have to buy a secret Santa gift for a co-worker of mine. He is big into car audio and goes to competitions. I t needs to be $40 or under. I know that limits the choices. Is there anything new or cool that you can think of that I could get for him. I know nothing about the system he has. I’m a big Ebay person so If I can get it there, that would be awesome.

1/0 inputs, toolmaker stuff, this guy makes custom stuff @A_Contraptions his name is jeff afaik he can make literally anything below the size of a watermelon and might be able to make you something custom for those personal feels..
VZwcU8F.png

Here ya are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Woofer Tee

Alternator Diagram Hoodie

If you browse around there are some other designs!
Those hoodies are sweet. I was going to suggest something not technical/hardware related since I'd never ask for something like that unless they knew EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I guess you could go with about a single square-foot of Dynamat since that's what that stuff seems to cost. Lol

What about a volt meter? always good to know that voltage, though if he competes he likely already has one. Those hoodies are cool too

I have to buy a secret Santa gift for a co-worker of mine. He is big into car audio and goes to competitions. I t needs to be $40 or under. I know that limits the choices. Is there anything new or cool that you can think of that I could get for him. I know nothing about the system he has. I’m a big Ebay person so If I can get it there, that would be awesome.
If he does a lot of installs there's some tools that are always handy, if he builds boxes ditto for handy tools. As someone mentioned a 40$ digital multimeter is always useful... never hurts to own more than 1 if he already has one either.

If you knew what he had going on it might be a lot easier to guess what small (40$) item he could even use. I can think of plenty of small stuff that would be cool, but who knows if he already has it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.