Help finding what series DD sub this is!

lipski24.ml
10+ year member

Wisconsin
i might be trading a $314 bike for a DD 12" sub! Im not sure what series it is though! I think it might be an older 2512? im not sure. Any help, links, pics or answers are apreciated!

How can I get pics on here?
You have to have a photobucket account... If you don't have one, make one real quick, it's easy.. Just save the picture to your computer. Go to photobucket and find the button that says "upload". Click upload. click browse.. Find the picture file... upload the picture to photobucket... Once it's on photobucket you can click on the picture and it'll bring up a screen with the picture you just uploaded and about 4 URL's on the right hand side... The Bottom URL says "image" or "pic"... All you do is click that URL and it will automatically copy itself. Then just come back here, click the reply button, and click paste.. BAMM you have a picture.

It's pretty easy once you do it 1 time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.