Help finding an 18"

Skeetin

Hey all. I'm currently looking for an 18 inch sub with a new amp and wires. I'm trying to keep it under $600--is this possible?

I'm not sure if my head unit has two sub outputs; if not, can I use the same one for two amps?

I currently have the 1200 12" Terminators and am ready for an upgrade. I am still new to all of this and don't understand how bridges or amps work with certain subs.

Also, can I even use two amps? Or can I use one amp for both the 18" and the two 12"s?

Thanks a ton for any info!

Hey all. I'm currently looking for an 18 inch sub with a new amp and wires. I'm trying to keep it under $600--is this possible?I'm not sure if my head unit has two sub outputs; if not, can I use the same one for two amps?

I currently have the 1200 12" Terminators and am ready for an upgrade. I am still new to all of this and don't understand how bridges or amps work with certain subs.

Also, can I even use two amps? Or can I use one amp for both the 18" and the two 12"s?

I have an RE Sx 18 I could sell you? I also have a Brz1700 that could go with it.

That would be good. Does it come with wires? Would I be all set to install it?
It can. What all do you need? I'm kind of confused on your op. are you wanting to run 1 or 2? I do have some 1/0 and speaker wire. Let me know if you're interested.

I don't know exactly what I need. Like I said, I'm new to the setup world. And does the DC level 3 come in 18? If so, would you do $500? Willing to negotiate.

I don't know exactly what I need. Like I said, I'm new to the setup world. And does the DC level 3 come in 18? If so, would you do $500? Willing to negotiate.
If you are new I would start with a smaller setup than an 18" just my opinion

Hey all. I'm currently looking for an 18 inch sub with a new amp and wires. I'm trying to keep it under $600--is this possible?I'm not sure if my head unit has two sub outputs; if not, can I use the same one for two amps?

You are going to need another battery and maybe a HO alternator, depending on what you do. What is this going in?? do you have the necessary upgrades to support the system you want? It takes power to make power, bud. What amp are you running right now?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.