Help design my system...

Participant count
  • Participant list

ShinyTile

Idaho
Hey all.

I got a new car, and want to put some of my old components into it and make it as good as possible, as reasonably cheaply as possible.

Car is a 2008 Subaru Impreza wagon.

Stuff I have: Kicker KX350.4, KX250.2, Kicker CompVR12.

Semi committed to getting: Kenwood X794, Polk DB651S speakers.

I have a single-amp install kit.

So here's my dilemma: Do I

A) Buy one pair of speakers for the fronts, run those off the amp, and bridge two of the amp channels to power the sub.

B) Buy another install kit, run two amps, 2 pairs of speakers

C) Sell both Amps, buy something like the Kicker ZX700.5 (70RMSx4, 420RMS@2ohmx1)

If I do option A, is it possible to use the builtin HU amp to power the rear speakers?

I kinda listed those in order of expensiveness. I'm not cheap, but I already have two Amps, and I just want a system that sounds pretty good (I would say REALLY good, but I know the crowd here... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Any thoughts? Thanks all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.