Help decide new project vehicle.

Probable choices for suv - blazer or explorer, but not limited to that. Maybe a bronco or suburban who knows.

Only choice for truck - S10

This isnt about which make or model is best. Choices are suv or truck.

Thanks for the reply Misfit, thats what I'm looking for, opinions. In the end the decision is mine of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

jeep cherokee
JACKPOT! I was driving home from work today and something bright red caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. I bust a u-turn and its a 1993 jeep cherokee sport 4.0. Its in great condition and on top of that its cheap. Unless I find something very wrong with it when I go back tomorrow with some cash, its mine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.