Help choosing woofers and amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

gator1873
10+ year member

I could use some input on woofers and amps..

I have a 2001 Chevy 1500 ext cab truck, I would like to have a box built under the back seat with woofers facing forward not down firing, my question is what amp and woofers would you go with under that rear seat and does anyone know of a custom box builder? I am looking for good clean sound with good deep base.

I was thinking about using sundown woofers, or focal woofers?

I am using focal access comp set, and 5.25 focal 2 ways...

I also have 2 kicker amps sitting in my attic 200.2 amp and a 4 channel kicker amp that pushes 75 whats per channel.. should I sell these or use them for mids etc..

any input would be great!

Thanks.

If you're going sealed (which I don't think you have room for ported) I'd look at maybe Dayton's... Look around for woofers that don't need a lot of room. @pro\-rabbit or @Buck are very good box builders. I've used rabbit a couple times now and I'll be ordering a 3rd enclosure from him soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.