Help choosing what sub to get

Participant count
  • Participant list

bassaholic
10+ year member

Whats Jl stands for??
Right now i have a RE SE 12 (model before the ***) On a Jl 500/1 but i wanna try a new sub set up with the same amp.Im looking to spend between 200 - 250 bucks....currently swaying towards either sa-12, RE sex15, RE srx 10s (pair), sa E-series 10s (pair)....heck even maybe a Type r 15 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I want to get louder with decent sound quality

hmmm i was strongly leaning towards the sa E series 10s as well i like the recommended box specs nice and neat how bout the sa 15? ...but ill have to take up almost my whole trunk for a good box for the 15 ...(small nissan sedan car)

hmmm i was strongly leaning towards the sa E series 10s as well i like the recommended box specs nice and neat how bout the sa 15? ...but ill have to take up almost my whole trunk for a good box for the 15 ...(small nissan sedan car)
If u goal is to sound good but also keep it small so u save some room then I would go sae's. Now if u wanna go with a sa 15 that will take up ur entire trunk and u have a soild 800+ or so to feed it then go for it.

I see u got 500 to play with I would go saes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.